The Great Holiday Escape 2016: Baguio Day 3


Goodbye, Baguio! It's time to head back to Manila, only to get some more clothes for the beach! Mwehehehehe!

I woke up pretty late on Christmas day. I was also suffering from intense food intolerance from the puto bumbong and hot tsokolate I had from the Noche Buena buffet. That's what happens when you eat something that you don't eat for quite awhile already. Yikes. I didn't eat breakfast anymore, I wanted my stomach to feel normal again before ingesting anything.


The drive down the mountains was SOLID. It was like having a beautiful scenic painting right in front of my face. Danah blasted some awesome house music during the drive. Ang saya. Made the 6-hour ride a breeze. 

We stopped by Matunina's in Pangasinan for late lunch! YAY SEAFOOD!

No makeup, no anything. We're just headed home anyway.

Food in Matutina's was pretty good for the price! I loved the chicken barbecue! Yung sugpo dapat buttered eh, pero parang more of sweet and sour yung sauce. Labo. 


Mount Arayat in Pampanga




Share:

0 comments