The Great Holiday Escape 2016: Baguio Day 2 (Part 2)

AAAAAAH!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I love all the lights and decors every Christmas time.

We saw Santa at the lobby of The Manor. Of course we had to take a photo with him! 

Solo sungit shots time


It's a white Christmas for the Gutierrezes! Ako nag-sabi na all white pero ako pinaka-nahirapan maghanap ng outfit. LOL. Anubeh. Anyway, here's my mom and her siblings looking great for Jesus' birthday! 

My BFF and partner in life!

Sabi ko, "wacky ah! Bawal pa-cute." Dami pa ding pa-cute sa pamilya ko. LOL.

Before heading out, we already exchanged gifts in our hotel suite. I was so happy with the gifts I received! I got a box of stevia coffee from my lola, a hard drive from my uncle, a food processor and a nice eye shadow The Balm palette from my titas! YAAAAY! I really feel like God gave me everything I needed and wanted this Christmas. I'm content with everything I have. Thank You, Lord!

On the other hand, Danah and I haven't even bought a single gift to anyone we love since our clients are delayed with paying us our money!!!!! ARRRGHHHHH!!!! The pains of being a freelancer in the media industry. Hay. To follow na lang gifts ng mga tao, because we really wanna give our family and friends something special that will be useful to them! I like giving people things they'll use and love! (I hate giving just for the sake of giving. Yung parang dahil may utang na loob ka. Kung ganun lang din, huwag na lang!)


Titas of Manila in Baguio


Noche Buena time! The Manor Hotel served turkey, salads, soups, quezo de bola, salmon, sausages, and lots of kakanin that's freshly made. I ate mostly salmon and salad, but towards the end of the night, I gave in to the Christmas spirit in me yearning for some puto bumbong (loaded with nyog, butter, cheese, and a little coco sugar!) and a small cup of hot tsokolate! NO RAGRETS, FAM! NO RAGRETS! (Well actually there are lot of regrets because I'm food intolerant na pala to carbs. So I spent the next day gassy and bloated. Dafuq)

For the ambience and mood set by The Manor that Christmas Eve dinner, well, it could be greatly improved. There was a live band that performed some songs, but they didn't do many Christmas songs. 😔 And when the band took breaks in between sets, there was no pipe in music in the garden, so there would be dead air. Bummer. I'm just really meticulous when it comes to the vibe and mood of the place. It's a big part that makes an event memorable. Sana they made the band sing classic Christmas songs and played Christmas jazz music in between sets. Meh.


Magical Christmas, 2016! Best Christmas of my adult life, so far! LOL

What I Wore
Better Basics maxi dress | Banana Republic jacket | Hue Manila sandals



Headed back to our hotel at around 1am. Slept early to get some rest before I drive down back to Manila!




Share:

0 comments