How Sinaya Cup Changed My Life

Disclaimer: I was given a free Sinaya cup but I wasn't paid to write this post. I am just one happy Sinaya cup convert. I just can't stop raving about it! I even bought extras and gave it away to my girlfriends. 💖



This post is to shamelessly urge all of ya'll lovely creatures with vaginas to ditch the napkin and tampons and invest in your very own Sinaya (menstrual) cup. It changed my life for the better, and I'm sure it will change yours too!


Here are the reasons why I can't get over how awesome the Sinaya cup is.



I no longer have to change pads every few hours. My flow is usually moderate to heavy (mostly heavy!) and the thing I love most about the Sinaya cup is how it saves so much of my time. I only need to change and wash it TWICE TO THRICE A DAY. Yup. One to two times during the day (depending on how heavy my flow is) and another one before going to bed. (It's beneficial to our environment too! LESS NAPKINS = LESS BLOODY TRASH!)




Goodbye tagos! I'm not even ashamed to admit it, but I'm tagusin on my period back when I used pads. I always get leaks, and it's more common than these damn napkin commercials are making us believe! (I mean, come on. Who in the right mind even wears white pants on their first day?!) Compared to maxi pads which can only hold 10ml of blood, the Sinaya cup can hold up to one full ounce. That's 30ml of blood—3x more than your regular tampons or pads! #lakas




No more bloody-smelling bloody pee! My precious punani always smells of blood on my period. Well, duh. The bleeding happens right outside the vagina, so there's really gonna be that bloody and sometimes fishy smell. And my pee is all bloody too! Sometimes it can just get really messy and stinky. This is another thing I love about the Sinaya cup—since the cup is inserted in your cervix, it catches the blood directly from the uterus! No more bloody odor and red pee!




I get to save money! A pack of napkins can cost between P80-P100, and you can easily go through an entire pack (or even more!) every month, depending on your flow. A piece of Sinaya cup only costs P1,199 (inclusive of an abaca case) and you can use it for 5 good years before having to replace it. It'll save you money, guaranteed. You do the math. (Seriously, you do the math because I'm no good at math.)




I don't feel a thing. This thingamajig can ghost you, and it's the good kind of ghosting (not the kind you get from insincere boys you meet online). Unlike tampons that can feel like there's a rough finger stuck in your vagina, the silicone material of the Sinaya cup just glides easily and rests comfortably in your cervix. Once you learn the skill (yup, it's a skill) of inserting the Sinaya cup in your vagina, you'll most likely forget you have your period. Tip: When I was still getting used to the cup, I had to wear a panty liner in case I didn't insert it right and it leaks, or for when it gets full and it leaks. But after awhile of getting accustomed to it, I already know exactly when to empty it!)




Yes to more activities without stress! Swimming, working out, or enjoying a nice hot bubble bath can all be fuss-free and stress-free on your period with the Sinaya cup. I love hitting the sauna everyday (it's good for the circulation and skin), but I hate having to pause my little me-time whenever it's that time of the month! Since I started using the cup, nothing can stop me from doing the things I want and need to do—not even my period! I can swim, box, stay in the jacuzzi, as long as I'm wearing my cup!


*********************

Told ya the Sinaya cup is the best thing to ever happen to lazy girls on their periods! It's just so much more convenient in every way than tampons or pads. 😛  I'm sure this post got you intrigued to know more about the Sinaya cup. Visit their site: www.sinayacup.com/

More here!
FAQ's
Get your own Sinaya cup!




Share:

0 comments