For the love of eggs


It's been awhile since I got to wear this quirky fried egg skirt that I got from the famous plus size store, PUNYUS, in Tokyo.

I really love eggs. I live off of it. (The most you can consume is 4 in a day!) I love eggs so much, I figured... Why not look like one giant egg today?

Went to Pampanga to celebrate the Feast of Sto. Niño with my mom's partner's family.




Did a very natural makeup look for this Sunday. Ditched my contacts because I felt like my eyes needed to rest and breathe. Wearing this pair of glasses that I also got from Tokyo, from a flea market.

My gel nails were done by Beauty and Butter. I always tell myself I'll be bolder in picking nail colors but I always end up with nude nails!

Obligatory kengkoy shot

LOL muntanga lang.

What I wore
Better Basics top | PUNYUS skirt | Hue Manila sandals | Charriol bracelet


Parang pre-nup lang! LOL. Loved our contrasting outfits today!


The loves of my life. That's our mom in the middle!

Our tita's lovely casa.

Share:

0 comments