An Instagram Christmas Story




Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without the crazy festivities. I am so happy I was invited to an awesome slumber party in Aruga by Rockwell, hosted by Cy of The Bald Baker and Alexis of Fork Spoon Manila together with the top foodies of Manila! Woot woot! If there's one group in the blogging scene that I always look forward to spending time with, it's food bloggers. They're just a bunch of laid back people who are so real to talk to. They're genuine people who have zero pretenses. There isn't an air of payabangan and competition with these people. I've been to so many different parties where you feel that people aren't being real, like it's all on the surface. Puro small talk, parang bawal pagusapan ang life. I hate that. (Maybe that's also why I'm not so fond of going to fashion events. LOL. Next time ko na ichichika yan.)

If you've been following my social media for quite some time, you'll know that I am all for being authentic. It's so hard to find real people these days, but I dunno, I just feel at home with foodies. Anything goes. We can talk about food, relationships, and our lives, basically. There's not a single moment I spent with them that I felt out of place or judged. 💕

Anyway! So back to the party! I loved everything about it. The theme was Christmas and pajamas—2 of my favorite things combined! 

In full Christmas pajama outfit! 💚

What I wore:
Greenhills tiangge night polo dress
Claire's sleeping mask


Danah and I had a little argument before going up the room. I got so bummed I was super sungit to her during the first few minutes of the party. I was ignoring her and all, but I'm thankful God gave me a twin who knows how to handle my moodswings and, fine, my pettiness *sometimes*. So after a few small talks we were back to being BFFs and taking cute photos. Hehehe 😋


This is just half of the glorious food that were served. I've been living with no carb and no sugar for 4 months, but I happily decided to end the streak this Christmas season. I didn't overindulge or anything, I just tasted some dishes that I knew I just couldn't pass on, because I've never tried it before. I had some Kumori cheesecake and chicken biryani. Mmmmmmmm. NO RAGRETS!

With Alexa (aka Alexis)! Heehee 

Wearing NYX lippie in Tea & Cookies

Exchange gifts time! They said to bring a gift that will describe your Instagram, so Danah and I bought copies of our book plus a nifty multifunctional travel spoon + fork keychain. 😊

I've been drinking Jameson the entire night. Oh deer! With my foodie bae, Bea

You think I'm doing this because I'm drunk but you're wrong! I always behave like a cat. Because I am. Meow.

With Momma Sab of SinfullySabrina! I look tipsy na! LOL. Love my chika moments with this one!

Whattanight! This is one of the best parties I've been to this year. I got drunk but not wasted. I was looking after girls who were, actually. LOL. It was a mega fun night. I ended up sleeping at around 4am. I ate some chicken biryani and 2 Kumori cheesecakes before going to bed. Fine, maybe I overindulged a little. 😛



Share:

0 comments